As an Austrian real estate developer with many years of experience in Eastern and South-eastern Europe, ROBUL is a successful bridge-builder between East and West. ROBUL has developed real estate projects in several countries. The core markets besides Austria are Bulgaria and Serbia. ROBUL has its own offices in Sofia and Belgrade.
The team of Robul has a long and successful track record in developing and managing real estate projects. In these capacities, we have dealt with a multitude of projects and assets throughout the CEE/SEE region.
Currently Robul is developing a high-end residential park in Bankya, a pictruesque town situated in the outskirts of Sofia.
Within the last years the sector of renewable energy sources has become an additional field of operations.
As “true locals” in our core markets we are able to engage resources and know-how on local market terms. We are providing property management service for both co-owned and third party properties, including:
- Tenants management
- Contracting and coordination of fit out works
- Marketing/letting activities
- Commercial property management
- Cost planning and cost control
- Contracting and supervision of facility management
We provide, organize, supervise and coordinate the following services:
- Project analysis, preparation of restructuring plans
- Due Diligence coordination
- Finalization of construction or redevelopment
- Construction management
- Sale support
In recent years we have increasingly been providing consulting and management services to banks and other creditors in connection with NPLs and distressed assets.